Hi. My name is Taryn and I found your blog through someone else's. Anyway I'm LDS and my husband and I have 2 sons adopted through LDSFS. I love talking about adoption and if you're open to African American I have some info that can possibly help speed things up. Feel free to email me at tariano@hotmail.com
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
happy anniversary! :)
Hi. My name is Taryn and I found your blog through someone else's. Anyway I'm LDS and my husband and I have 2 sons adopted through LDSFS. I love talking about adoption and if you're open to African American I have some info that can possibly help speed things up. Feel free to email me at tariano@hotmail.com
Hey, happy anniversary!! I hope you had a great one!!
Post a Comment