The pics are so dang cute! I've always wanted to see what it was like inside Madame Tussaud's but wax figures freak me out! Now I don't have to go in cause I got to see them all through you - thank you thank you.
WOW you have been busy blogging, well maybe its just me that hasn't logged on in over a month. I love your blog, you always make me laugh and your so entertaining. Love the pictures and fun Halloween stuff. Blake said your interview was today, let me know how it went.
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
How fun! I loved all your pictures. Maybe I can go on a fun trip like that sometime!
I want to go to a wax museum! How fun!!!!!!
Ready for rock band nights???
that is insane how real the celebs look! what a fun trip! :)
I liked your slide show! How dang fun! The pictures looked great and so real.
The pics are so dang cute! I've always wanted to see what it was like inside Madame Tussaud's but wax figures freak me out! Now I don't have to go in cause I got to see them all through you - thank you thank you.
WOW you have been busy blogging, well maybe its just me that hasn't logged on in over a month. I love your blog, you always make me laugh and your so entertaining. Love the pictures and fun Halloween stuff. Blake said your interview was today, let me know how it went.
Isn't Vegas so fun? I'm jealous...
Post a Comment