Hey there! Thanks for the laugh! I'm so excited for you two to be able to adopt. Shane's brothers have both adopted and it has been so fun for the family!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
haha! thanks for the laugh! loved it!
That is so funny - how long did it take them to learn those I wonder?? Loved it!
HAHA I love that last one....That is HILARIOUS!!!
Hey there! Thanks for the laugh! I'm so excited for you two to be able to adopt. Shane's brothers have both adopted and it has been so fun for the family!
I missed that lovely video and now it is not available. I missed having a good laugh. :)
Post a Comment