I'm sorry to hear about work and your stomach. I hope you are feeling better by now. Like you said, maybe this means something good is about to happen!
I'm sorry about your job! And that your sick! Its been hard for us since I quit my job, but you make things work. Things fall together if they are supposed to. Get feeling better!
Hey your blog is way cute. thanks for helping me with the backgrounds on mine. We really do need to get together sometime! Hope you are feeling better.
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I would call to see if you are fin, but I am hoping that you are finally asleep. We will call later to check on you. :(
I wonder why you are sick. I talked to you yesterday, and you sounded fine and chipper! I hope you are feeling better.
I'm sorry to hear about work and your stomach. I hope you are feeling better by now. Like you said, maybe this means something good is about to happen!
I'm sorry about your job! And that your sick! Its been hard for us since I quit my job, but you make things work. Things fall together if they are supposed to. Get feeling better!
Oh, I'm so sorry! Double whammy, it sounds like! Know that we're thinking of you, and I hope you get better soon. Love ya!
I hope you get feeling better! I hate throwing up. It's the worst. I hope you don't have to go back to work ever again either!
Hey your blog is way cute. thanks for helping me with the backgrounds on mine. We really do need to get together sometime! Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment