
Plus 6 or 7 cartridges.
And 2 boxes of: Correll Dishes
He got me other stuff too like make up, sunglasses and a watch. Things I got from others are: My Dog Skip, and the 1st and 2nd Legally Blonde movies :) Cookbook, Sharpies, picture frame, purse, socks, lotions. A cream colored beanie, mittens and a scarf to coordinate with my new wool coat: but the one I got is brown.. so cute!

I also got some spices and room fragrances and a candle. Blake and I also got a vacuum. Blake got camping and hunting gear from me. From others: He got a Chicago Bears blanket and hat cleaning stuff, Neil Diamond greatest hits, Photoshop and a printer. Blake and I were also given a back massager thingy that you put in a chair and it massages ya know. Lots and lots!!!



4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
you are spoiled!! cool stuff!
oh my! you guys did get very spoiled!
glad you had a great Christmas.
Wow you guys raked it in this year! Tron and I got a vacuum too! My sister in law has a cricket and they are magical!
Sounds like you had a great Christmas! What a good husband you have. :-)
Post a Comment