***





Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Adoption Blues

It's taking FOREVER! I'm trying so hard to be patient and positive. But I can't get past the fact that we aren't approved yet. I'm having a hard time right now thinking about it. AH! I just need to snap out of it and not let myself get depressed over it... ok well I'm already depressed over it. I just need to pull myself out of it. Count my blessings is a good way- even if right now I just feel like I want to be depressed and cry- I MUST START COUNTING
Blake
house
family
friends
Junior
Lilly
Blake's Job
Me not working
the gospel
our bishop
Auklin
Kaden
Chloe
Landon
Brinlee
Taylor
Mason
Carter
Brennan
Braxton
Kalli's Baby to come
The Book of Mormon
laughing
snow
safety
good health
prayer
blessings
forgiveness
the Holy Ghost
the Atonement

Ok my heart is still broken but I feel better than I did. Golly, my heart must be really hurting if I still feel pain after counting all those blessings- I need a shoulder to cry on

4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

I am sorry.It's ok to feel sad. You wouldn't feel happy, if you never feel sad. I would be depressed too. But it will all work out how it is supose to. I don't know why I had to go threw what I did. I don't know why it took us so long to have a baby. But now when it's all said and done, I look back and I am very happy for the way it all turned out. I think you will also feel that way. You can't see it now, but you will. It's nice that you have a blog so you can type your feelings out. It probably makes you feel better.

The Daleys

It's a darn good thing you are hanging out with a bunch of hormonal girls tonight! That way we can all cry together and get it all out. I love you!!! See you tonight.

linnylou

Oh Amanda, I hope you feel better! I wish there was something we could all do to make this process faster. Wait is such a hard passtime. When I feel like that, I just think of it as the Lord teaching me patience. Not the best thing, but like Kaycee said, everything happens for a reason. You'll be blessed for your strength and ability to endure through trials. It will also make you a great mom!

Kalli and Derek

I count you as one of my blessings. You teach me great faith and patience. There is a sweet spirit being prepared for you and will be here before you know it.