***





Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pretty much Approved

I cried my hardest then took a nap. I feel much better now.


I got a text from Julia, my casewoker, that asked if Blake is a registered member of a Native American Tribe or Alaskan Tribe. I said no, well because Blake isn't. But then she text me back and said "Oh ok. An agency was just asking for a couple that is registered. I'm pretty much considering you guys approved so know you won't miss out on opportunities through our agency if we thought you were a good match for a birth mother."

And THAT made me feel even better. HoOrAy!


I hope and pray we will get our baby soon.

10 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

That is great!!!! I bet you feel better!

Anonymous

YAY!!!!!!! my fingers are crossed for you!

The Barneys

That’s awesome. My fingers are crossed for you also.

Anonymous

You are such a trooper, Amanda. I am so proud of you that you're dieting and exercising. I'm actually envious. I swear I'm going to start every day then don't. Congrats on the baby soon. You'll be in my prayers, also.

The Hoveys

Hooray! We'll keep you in our prayers!!!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

That is great news guys. We are very excited for you and pray that you will keep your endurance up! Love you!

The Daleys

I can't tell you how excited I am for you!! That's fantastic.

Kent, Krista and Family

I can't wait for you. It's going to be so awesome I sure hope it happens sooner than later. Love ya

Nat

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sorry it has taken so long, and been so tough. I can't imagine. But you guys are so strong and amazing. Way to go for haning in there, and congratulations!

Jenny Lou

Yahoo!!!! for you guys. I hope everything happens soon. What a great way to start off the New Year!!!! Congrats!!!