***





Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kari


I have been friends with her since 6th grade and I still talk to her and hang out with her. She is my oldest friend (not in age mind you). I love Kari. She is so sweet and so funny!

Kari and memories:

I remember in 6th grade going to Erma's house. 2 Things I remember:
1- Jumping off her deck onto her trampoline with Kari and Erma
2- When the 3 of us were at her house and Jordan came over and he was so scary!! AH! I won't go into detail but Kari knows what I'm talking about

Elementary School Days:
*Well, my sad wierdness of putting a sharpened pencil on Kari's seat so when she sat down she sat on the pencil. I thought it would be funny but I clearly didn't think it all the way through because she had that lead stuck in her lil cheek for a LONG time. Shame on me!
*We had nicknames. Kari's was Karebear and mine.. well I don't have to say mine do I? Oye, it was Maynard!! OH NO!

Kari ALWAYS cracks me up. She is so spiritual. Kari is a good example to me. She is a great friend and I adore her!! I hope she has a wonderful birthday.

I LOVE YOU KARI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kent, Krista and Family

I sure hope she has a Happy Birthday too. She is a wonderful person. Sitting in our dumb art class in 2003...UGH I hated that teacher. I'm sure Kari and I thought she was on something especially when she would laugh at herself....LOL

Happy Birthday Kari! Love you

The Daleys

Here here! Hail to the Yurth Mother. I, too, love her dearly!! I have too many memories of her to recall just one...and they are all crazy and fun - just like her!