***





Friday, January 16, 2009

My Best Friend Jen


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jen and I became friends through our husbands. Blake and Brandon served in the same mission together. Jen and I went to Jen and Brandon's temple ceremony before I was even friends with Jen. She probably thought Blake and I were weirdos because she didn't know us and we were hugging her in the temple after they got married.

But a few months later we had a dinner at Blake and Brandon's mission president's house in Bountiful. There I really met Jen and she and I seemed to hit it off. They had just moved to Riverdale at the time from Eden so we lived much closer to each other. I told Jen I'd get her a job at my work, GroupLink. And that I did. So Jen and I worked together and saw each other everyday and talked about everything. I swear, Jen and I are the same person (except she's much cooler than I am)~ Seriously, I always thought Jen was so classy and cool. We also do something everyweekend, usually. But now that I don't work at GroupLink any more I really miss talking to her and seeing her everyday like before.

I admire Jen. She is so cute, cool and classy- SERIOUSLY! I'm so happy she is in my life. I hope we will always be best friends. I LOVE YOU JEN!

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Prescott's

Aw...that is so sweet! I love you too!!! I hope we will best best friends FOREVER (as cheesy as it sounds)! :0)

Anonymous

That is such a beautiful picture of you on your "Getting Myself Back" site. I love it! I would like to know if the Prescotts know anyone from Kamas. My oldest sister married a Prescott from Kamas so she has 4 Prescott kids. Just curious.

Denise Christiansen

that is so neat that you have a good friend in Jen. so cool how you 4 hit it off so well!! very cool!