I know exactly how you feel! The way you described how you felt, is the way a feel right now! I mostly feel this way about my weight. My weight problem is the #1 reason for my bad mood, frustration and what ever. But on top of it, my house is such a mess, it also brings me down. It helps to cry, vent or even scream! Any way, I am glad you feel better. sorry for venting on your blog.
I totally hear you sister. You know what's crazy? Every time I am going to the temple, something happens to make me not want to go. I am glad that you are feeling better!
oh yeah! I'm so glad you feel better! as far as spending time away with Blake, you can find things; be creative, to do that dont cost much at all...just gas...temple would be top of that list.
I saw the comment that you left on my blog and I am so glad that you did! First off- Congratulations on your approval for your adoption! That is so great!! The paperwork and the approval process is so long and tedious! I am just so excited for you! Which agency are you using? I would love to talk with you some more if you want- sometimes it's just nice to be able to vent or cheer for the little triumphs with someone who is going through the same things that you are. My email is russianladybug@yahoo.com. Email me sometime! PS. If you have any interest in trying some private agencies I have the phone numbers of some realy great people. It's not as cheap as going through LDSFS- but is SO much faster! (Also- with the different reimbursements through insurance and the adoption tax credits it is really quite affordable too.) Well- enough rambling! Have a great day and hopefully I will talk to you soon! Shannon
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I know exactly how you feel! The way you described how you felt, is the way a feel right now! I mostly feel this way about my weight. My weight problem is the #1 reason for my bad mood, frustration and what ever. But on top of it, my house is such a mess, it also brings me down. It helps to cry, vent or even scream! Any way, I am glad you feel better. sorry for venting on your blog.
I totally hear you sister. You know what's crazy? Every time I am going to the temple, something happens to make me not want to go. I am glad that you are feeling better!
oh yeah! I'm so glad you feel better! as far as spending time away with Blake, you can find things; be creative, to do that dont cost much at all...just gas...temple would be top of that list.
I saw the comment that you left on my blog and I am so glad that you did! First off- Congratulations on your approval for your adoption! That is so great!! The paperwork and the approval process is so long and tedious! I am just so excited for you! Which agency are you using? I would love to talk with you some more if you want- sometimes it's just nice to be able to vent or cheer for the little triumphs with someone who is going through the same things that you are. My email is russianladybug@yahoo.com. Email me sometime! PS. If you have any interest in trying some private agencies I have the phone numbers of some realy great people. It's not as cheap as going through LDSFS- but is SO much faster! (Also- with the different reimbursements through insurance and the adoption tax credits it is really quite affordable too.) Well- enough rambling! Have a great day and hopefully I will talk to you soon!
Shannon
Post a Comment