***





Monday, January 26, 2009

For those of you who were wondering

First of all, we are still waiting to be picked. But when we do get picked, we will be getting a newborn. There is no set time as far as how long it will take to get a child. It all depends on how quickly a birth mother picks you. It could be tomorrow it could be next year.. But that is just through LDS family services. But if you get a child from another country it goes much faster. However, the cost is MUCH more. LDSFS is $4,000-$10,000 and any other is $20,000-$50,000 perhaps more. Anyway. If anyone has any questions about adoption or anything please ask and I will post the answers!
PS I am still trying to figure out where our adoption profile is located online. I just can't find it :o/ When I do find it I'll let ya'll know the link- aight

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

Can't wait!
LDS services can take a lot longer then other angencys's but other angency's do cost much more. Just like you said. My freind adopted both her kids through another agency and it was so fast! But she paid a lot! It's sad they would charge so much.

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury

I am so excited for you guys and I know that timing is all dependent on Heavenly Father's Plan for you guys. You will be the best parents. If you ever feel depressed and need to talk or just overwhelmed just give me a call. You are so beautiful and such a great friend. Love you & miss seeing you everyday!

Denise Christiansen

just a thought that someone specail shared with me...

"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them. the fact that we wanted them for a long time makes them all the more precious when they come!
embrace life as it is and as it comes, smell the roses, give of yourself for that is where life truely gives back."

I hope it's soon for you both!

3 of us

I am excited for you!! When Stacey put her baby up for adoption she didn't know if she would or not till the last day in the hospitail the adoption agency call the family that she wanted to have her baby they were so excited but they had litterly nothing on the way to the hospitail they had to pick up a car seat they had no clothes or bottles nothing cause they thought it would be awhile till some one would pick them, it was like a death for stacey to give up her new born baby but it was the right thing for her to do and she knows that. so you could get a call any day that some one says come get your baby Good Luck you guys I will pray for you! Love you

Megan Gery

Thanks! you answered all my questions and then some! you're a pro at this, huh?