Today is lil niece Chloe's birthday. Kalli and Derek's lil gal. (blake's sister's daughter) Kaden's sister.
She is a gorgeous thang! I love her personality. She's so flirty and sweet. She act so cute- it makes me wonder if she knows she is as adorable as she is. Kalli always does her hair so cute and dresses her like a lil trendy baby model lol. I love Chloe. She is 2 years old today.
I missed spot-lighting my lil niece Brinlee. Her birthday was a week ago today and she turned 3. She is so cute. She has the cutest little voice. She also has the brightest blond hair. AH! I love her. She is Blake's sister Jeni's lil gal. Jeni and Matt. Landon's sister. Jeni dresses Brinlee so cute too. She has all the latest styles and hair accessories. AW I want a lil girl! She HAD to have her birthday all PINK- cute!




3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
yest they are both so cang cute! i have th cutest gr. kids on the block!!! hehe
thanks for this Amanda. you are wonderful! and thanks for the great gifts you two give! I love mine!!!
Ohhh my baby is so cute. I love that picture. You are so sweet for saying that. Thanks for everything. Love ya
you won an award on my blog!
Post a Comment