Our profile is up on the LDS website. The only strange thing is all the pics I downloaded to the site aren't showing up.. so wierd. I hope they show up soon dang it. Well here is the link
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
i love that shirt! :)
i can't wait to see your profile!
Yay!!! I am so glad they finally did it!!
can't wait to see your profile! yay!
Oh, I'm so happy for you! Yea! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your baby soon. It looks great. PS- Thank you for your sweet comments on facebook and my blog.
That's a great site!! What a great message you are sharing. There are a few photos showing up in the album link though.... how many did you load??
Wow, Blake and Amanda, that made me cry. It is so full of love, caring and truth. What parent WOULDN'T want you two to raise their child. Bless you both and I hope it happens soon.
It looks wonderful gus. Wish we could see you both go through this process in person. We are excited to welcome your child into your life! Keep strong and faithful as you wait for your bundle. :)
thisis wonderful news! cant wait to check it out. you should get that t-shirt! very cute!
ok, just checked it out and I LOVE it! you did an awesome job! You have done everything you needed to...now, just sit back and relax, have fun and wait for the Lord to do His part and make the miracle happen! BIG SIGH:)
YAY! It's about time! I was going to tell you- my husband and I initially started out with LDS family when we were adopting the first time...and we had a lot of the same experience as you guys are having now. Just slow, and WAY more couples for the very few babies that are actually placed. I don't know if you are still wishing you could get your names out to more places or not...but LDS family will transfer your home study and application to any other agency- and most other agencies do not charge an application fee. It all evens out in the end- because the thousand dollars that you have to pay to apply with LDS is about the same as what just the homestudy would cost you. We decided to put our names on with A Gaurdian Angel and LDS family at the same time just to see what happened and my daughter literally came less than two weeks later. Just something to consider. The cost is a little more up front...but there are SO many different tax credits and reimbursements out there that will cover a huge chunk of it. Let me know if you are interested and I'll call you and we can chat!
YAY! Man I have been so anxious to finally see it...probably driving you a bit crazy eh?!!
I'm so happy for you! Good luck and keep me posted. The baby that you will receive will so so lucky to have you and Blake. I can't wait!!! :)
Post a Comment