skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's Bob's birthday tomorrow- Feb 18th!! Happy freakin birthday!! Bob is sooooo great! I love my father in law! (well I love all my in laws) He is so sweet and funny. I can tell Blake will look just like him when he is his age. He's so much fun. I love going 4 wheeling and to Park City with him and the fam. He's a great dad and papa! I'm excited for my kids to spend time with him. I'm excited for him to "pull candy out of their ears and noses" I hope his birthday is a great one.
4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Oh I love my daddy! He is the greatest ever!
you are so sweet Amanda! thanks hun. we had a great itme at the movie last night. thank you!
He is a great guy isn't he? Happy Birthday to him!!
you're so sweet. thanks for your comment! running is tough....but once you start it definately gets easier! good luck with your 5k! you can do it!!!!!
my father-in-law also has a birthdy today! the big 6-0!
Post a Comment