***





Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Would Die for That

One of my besties, Krista, sent this to me via email. She said she cried when she heard it and thought of me. I didn't think I'd cry when I heard it and watched it but I did. I bawled my eyes out. Blake and I watched together and it's very touching and the exact truth in our hearts.

11 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Hoenes Family

That kid after the dentist reminds me of how Kenzi after her tooth fixin at the dentist. She was WAY out it. "I Would Die for That" was extremely touching. I can't believe some of those statistics.

The Hoveys

I didn't think this would make me cry but it did. I feel like I'm going through a similar thing that you are. I'm not trying to devalue either of our situations but my heart goes out to you. I know how you feel, truly. You're always in my prayers and I wish for nothing but the best for you! Love you!

Anonymous

That was such a beautiful song and video. I hope you get that awesome chance to have your own baby sooner than later! Thanks for sharing your experiences and feelings. It has really helped me have greater compassion and knowledge for those couples who struggle to have children or aren't able to to begin with. Thanks Amanda!

Kaycee

I loved that!!!

Kent, Krista and Family

It is seriously so emotional to watch. It's such an amazing song. I actually think I found this off my sister in law's blog...I think! I should go back and see where I had been clicking.

I too, cannot wait for you to have your baby. I wish you SO much luck! Love you!

The Prescott's

Oh wow, I am watching this at work and thinking about you guys and trying hard not to start bawling lol. That was such a beautiful song.

Our Family

Wow, that did make me cry, and then I kissed my girls right after and cried even harder. You're going to make an awesome mom Amanda, I will continue to pray for you and Blake that you get your baby soon. What a lucky child that will get placed in your arms!

Audrey

Yeah, I teared.

Denise Christiansen

oh honey, that was very touching. my hearts aches. I pray every day for you to have the child Heavenly Father has prepared for just you!
I'm so grateful for your patience and understanding. you are amazing!

Nat

Oh, thank you for posting! I cried the whole way through it. It was a beauitful reminder that I needed today. You two will be such great parents! Thank you for your wonderful examples of faith and patience and trust. You're amazing, and in my prayers always!

Shannon

Great Song! You guys will get your chance- and when it comes you will be great parents!