It's Blake's sister Kalli's birthday today. She totally rocks! She and I have tons of fun together- at least I think so LOL...She is currently pregnant with their 3rd child. Her two kids are Kaden-3 and Chloe-2~ And might I say, THEY ARE SO CUTE!
Kalli is so creative. She has the cutest scrapbooks of her kids. I say this because we just got back from a weekend full of scrapbooking and I LOVE her ideas. She's inspiring :o)
I hope Kalli has a fabulous birthday and is as happy as can be. LOVE YOU GIRLY!



3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
To add your button to our blog, do want to give me the address of your adoption page instead of your blog???? Or do you want people to just come to your blog????
Whatever- both work fine! they have the same stuff in them and my email- maybe the blog one cause it's cuter LOL
Thank you Amanda! I think we have tons of fun too, and thanks for all your help with my scrapbooking! Love you too Girly!
Post a Comment