***





Monday, February 2, 2009

Today, my life is hard

LDS Family Services Makes me MAD
UGH! It was bad enough that they took forever to approve us, but now that we are finally approved they haven't even posted our profile on the site. I've talked to our caseworker about it but she obviously still hasn't done a DANG thing about it. I'm so mad I could swear- and I don't swear! I wish we went with a different agency. GOSH! I want to cry my eyes out! If only I could just get pregnant I wouldn't have to worry about any of this stuff! AH! It's so hard!

My heart is broken and my spirits are fallen. I don't even know what to do. Although it's hard to tell now but I do try to be possitve, usually. I feel like for right now, I am losing it. I feel down..

8 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Anonymous

i am sad to hear things are not going so great right now. i know the Lord's hand is in this, though. when you get your miracle i am sure looking back at this, things will have happened at just the right time to get you that baby that is supposed to be yours!
hang in there....you are so close!

NJ

Amanda, you are a very positive person, and normal, to get down about this. I can't imagine how frustrating that would be. Why do they make things so difficult? Hopefully she'll get on the ball and quick. I agree, though, the Lord's hand is in this. Thinking of you!

Kaycee

continue to be positive. Even though I couldn't be either. Your caseworker needs a swift kick in the butt (as grandpa would say)
When I was going through my hard time, I just had to keep reminding my self that Heavenly father has a plan for me. He know's what he is doing. If we do all we can, he will do the rest. I know you've done all you can, so just have faith that it will all work out the way it is supose to. "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" I can't remember where that scripture is right off hand,but it goes something like that. but I would always remember that.

linnylou

The others are right... it is in God's hands. Probably the only things you can do is: 1. keep talking to your caseworker 2. talk to her manager and most importantly 3. PRAY! I love the saying, "When life gets too hard to stand... KNEEL!!!"
I hope you feel better soon! Maybe you should go on vacation and relax?

Kaycee

yes, do relax, but do talk to your caseworker and if she doesn't get on the ball quickly, talk to her manager!

The Dahls

I agree with all the other comments and just want to add this: I can't imagine how you both must be feeling but I know you have a lot of people praying for you! So keep your chin up and muster up all your faith!

Denise Christiansen

I'm sorry you are having a hard time dealing with all this. maybe there's a reason. I had to practically grab Jeni and shake her today to get her out of her anger burst at what's going on with the doctors not caring or doing anything to move tests along for Landon. the only answer for all of our trials is faith. we have to just live our life with joy in what you have and can be grateful for and let things come as they may. trust in God. anger and other negative feelings pushes away the spirit, which is Satan's plan...the spirit is the only thing that can help us get through our trials and have joy! so the only answer is to do things that invite the spirit so our faith can be strengthened. my fav is service. there are so many people out there that have to cope with so many things. it helps so much when we reach out to lift others up. I hope you understand what I am trying to say hun. I love you and pray for you.

Jenilyn Anderson

Hey Blake and Amanda! It's Jenilyn. I found your blog on Kali's and I have been reading your posts for a while and I am just bawling! You guys are being so strong and so positive. I can't imagine what you are going through. Sometimes we have to go through trials to help other people see how we are dealing with them and you guys are being such good examples of that. I can see how you are at the end of the rope, but just keep holding on! I really wish you the best and I will be thinking of you guys.