***





Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm an open book- so read me!

HI! It's 3:38 am and I've been awake for who knows how long. Well, while laying in bed I thought of a post. Things about me that are unique or things people may not know:
I LOVE the movie Clueless. I always watch it. If I just listen to it I can picture what's going on exactly. And if I don't listen to it and just watch, I can quote it word for word. - ew gross-Marisa Tomei kissing some guy that is just plain not as cute as she is- oh sorry, side tracked by The Tonight Show.


I laugh really loud. It doesn't take much to make me laugh because most anything strikes me as funny. But when I get laughing- man watch out, it's a hardy laugh.






I tend to buy awful gifts for people. I think they are good at the time but then I look back and they aren't. How embarassing.


I have a lot of allergies.




I love to cook. I have made up my own recipes many many times- and they are successful.



I'm afraid of the dark.




I'm afraid of birds and fish. I have my reasons- good reasons if you ask me.



I enjoy ice cream, however, I prefer the birthday cake.



I've never broken a bone.



I've only had 2 or 3 cavities in my life. And I've never had braces.


I love teddy bears.



I love animals.


5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

NJ

Amanda - Audrey gave me your blog address - hope you don't mind me visiting! I love that you love clueless. It makes me want to watch it!! I love your blog!

Kaycee

That was a cute post! creative!

The Hoveys

I'm so glad that you're afraid of the dark! Now I don't feel quite so retarded for being afraid of it!

Denise Christiansen

soooooooooooooooooo cute cute cute! this blog is amazing! you must spend a lot of time perfecting it.

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin

HEY! I am afraid of birds too- but actually I am just afraid of them pooping on me! every time they fly over I am running for cover- hehehe I love this post and I might just copy it-