***





Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My FaMiLy!

I never get to really post pics of my family cause my family doesn't take as many pics as Blake's family does. BUT we just got family pics taken. So now I get to show them off.


My brother Nick- his wife Shelly and boy Braxton

My Ma and Pa

My sister Audrey

And Jr's little head

15 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Hoveys

I love Jr's little head!

Robins Family

Your family looks great! Say Hi to your mom for me!

Kaycee

That is a really good picture of all of you guys! wow! perfect! where is lilly?

The Viewer

audrey is holding lilly but you can't see her cause she is blending in

The Prescott's

This pic is so cute. I love it!

Nat

What a beautiful picture - and a beautiful family too! I love it.

linnylou

that's a really great picture! i wanna do family pictures! you guys look sweet!

The Dahls

Love the picture! So cute!!

Audrey

OH!! My poor lilly butt is in a dark corner where she can't be seen! :(

Kasey, Chelsi, Auklin and Kanyin

I WANT TO SEE MORE!!!

Anonymous

Wow, one of the best pictures EVER! You ALL look fantastic. What a gorgeous family!

Kayleen

OH this is such a cute picture! What a good lookin bunch!

NJ

I love this pic! It's adorable!!

Taylor

I love that picture. You have such a cute family. You look great Amanda. Will tell Shelly, I think she looks great too?!

Shannon

Great Picture! Where did you have them done?