She is a happy kind of person. Positive and always, well, HAPPY! She is so sweet. She loves her family and loves animals. She's GREAT at decorating cakes. In fact, she made my wedding cake. I love my mudda. She is the best mom ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!



3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT JENINE! (sp)
Please tell dear Flora happy birthday from me! I love her!!
Hey Amanda-
I got this email from a lady that is in an adoption group that I am a part of. She is doing a free class where they will be talking about different ways to save money on adoptions. I just thought you and your honey might be interested. Talk to you later!
"I am going to be teaching an adoption class on March 15th at 5pm in Layton, Utah. The class is free.
"How to Afford To Adopt Outside of LDS Family Services"
We are going to be dicussing low cost adoption options. You will learn about adoption options for under $1K, $6K, $10K and $15K. We will talk aboutsuccessful fundraising techniques, tax credits and other financing options.
Please RSVP to attend.
Thanks!
mom2khmertwins@yahoo.com
Good Luck!
Post a Comment