***





Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Her Story

http://daviscountyfsa.blogspot.com/2009/03/her-story.html

Click on each part so you can read her WHOLE story- trust me, you'll want to read it all!

After reading this I realized that I met the adoptive parents at an FSA conference. We sat at the same table for lunch and they told us they were chosen to adopt and that they text the birth mom all the time. They said she was due in October and that they only waited a couple weeks before they were chosen to adopt. What a great couple they must be!

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

About Me

Yes, we did meet at the conference. I remember meeting you. How are things going? I think you were at the beginning of the process at the time. I hope all is well. I will add you to my list of adoption friends. Take care :)

Jody and Lacey

I went to school with you guys and I don't know if you will remember me but I read your blog occasionally and just wanted to give you both my support. I know that infertility can be very hard and I am glad that you guys are keeping your heads high. It will happen for you. I can't wait to hear the good news when it does finally come out that you guys were chosen! It will be a great day. And also thank you for sharing Andee's story. I cried through the whole thing! Good Luck!
Lacey (Robinson)

Kent, Krista and Family

TOTALLY AMAZING! I loved this entire post. I didn't want it to be over. I can't wait for this to happen to you. It's going to be the greatest day! I love you!