..I get to hug Jenna
I don't even know her that well and my heart is full just thinking about her. I nearly burst at the thought of finally meeting her. I'm so happy. AH! My words can't even do my feelings justice. I'm just so excited to meet her and get to know her. To see her face to face. This probably sounds completely outrageous.. but it's all true. It's how I feel- I've never felt this way. It's surreal.



5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I'm so excited for you guys! You better blog about all the fantastic details!!!
Oh wow, did she choose you!?
Amanda I can't wait to hear more - I've been thinking about you all day!
we prayed for you. you'll have to let us know how it went as soon as you get back!
Good luck hon!! So nerve wrecking!! Fingers crossed and prayers by the dozen!!
Post a Comment