***





Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Meeting!

First off- Jenna is sooooooo cute! I totally love her. I can see us being pals.
I think it went well. It wasn't awkward at all. It was a great time. Jenna said we are a fun couple. I'm not sure what else she is thinking though. But I hope to find out from her soon.--- It was fun being around her and talking to her. I just loved it. I feel good. Blake says it went well. He feels good too. I really hope we hear from her.

9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Nat

Oh, I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad it went so well, and that you both feel so good about it. Hopefully that's a good sign. :-) You tow are amazing! Thanks for sharing and good luck. Love ya!

Jenny Lou

I'm glad to hear it went good. I hope you hear from her soon too. There is nothing worse than the waiting game. Good Luck!

Hoenes Family

I am glad it went good! I hope you hear good news from her very soon!

Megan Gery

YAY! Fingers crossed!

NJ

That's great that it went well, I hope that you guys hear from her very very soon!

Shannon

Thanks again for dinner you guys! We TOTALLY owe you now! I am so glad that things went so well- it was definitely fun times.

Brittany Marie

Oh that sounds like it went so great! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous

oh how great! i hope she's the one you've been looking for!

3 of us

WOW!!! Hope that it goes well for you guys I will prat for you guys, I hope that your dream does come true Amanda!!! Good luck you guys......