***





Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Edited to Suit me:

I need to find, find someone to call mine.
I just have to wait. I got to trust, give it time. No matter how long it takes.
But how many heartaches Must I stand? Let me live again. Right now I keep hangin' on. I feel my strength, yeah It's almost gone.
How long must I wait? How much more can I take? Before loneliness will cause my heart, heart to break?
No I can't bear to live our life alone. I grow impatient for one to call my own. I feel that I, I can't go on, keep me hangin' on. I just have to wait, trust, give it time. No matter how long it takes Gotta wait!
I keep on waiting, anticipating for that soft voice to talk to me, for some little arms to hold me tight. I keep waiting. I keep on waiting but it ain't easy. Trust, give it time, no matter how long it takes.

1 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kati

aw amanda I am sorry you guys have to go through this. It sucks real bad. my cousins just got a baby, they had to wait 6 years. not only that, they were given a BEAutiful baby girl, and 32 days later got it taken away.
http://isaacsara.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-was-mother-for-34-days.html
this is there blog, sorry but I though maybe it would help if you could know others are struggling with you since not a lot of us know what you are going through! praying for you!