***





Saturday, April 4, 2009

Excited for Excitement

EEK! I get excited for when I'll have something worth blogging about. I read all your blogs and your lives are fun and full of pictures proving it! One of these days, sooner than later, I will have something SUPER fun to blog about- but until then, you are stuck with my random thoughts.



I've been strangely sick lately. My body aches and I have the chills for 2 days and that's all. Then last night and today I am nauseous etc. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT- I can't get pregnant remember~ So don't say that I might be pregnant to get my hopes up ;o) I did take a bubble bath yesterday for the first time in a LONG time. aaah!! It was nice. I HEART BUBBLE BATHS


I'm watching/listening to Conference today. I LOVE Conference!! I love the feeling it brings into my home. I'm home alone right now but I don't feel lonely having the General Authorities in my living room. I try to grasp something for myself out of every talk.



Wednesday April 22nd is my scrapbook group for my ward. I'm in charge of it. So far no one has really come... SO if you'd like to get together and scrapbook or just chat it up with me COME. It's at 6:30 pm at the church in Clearfield on Main by NDJH.

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Asper's

That was the hardest calling I ever had. In my last ward I was in charge of scrapbooking and all these people signed up and said they were interested. But everytime I was there all by myself.

It was way annoying!

Denise Christiansen

hey girls! I say lets go!

Kaycee

I am sorry you are sick. I hope you get feeling better soon. Sounds like what's been going around. Fluish type stuff.

Matt and Jeni and kids

I want so bad to go scrapbooking, but since YW's is that night, I can't. :( boo hoo! Love you though and hope more people come. That is frustrating! and you do have stuff to blog about. I love reading your random thoughts! You are silly and fun!

Kati

you will have something exciting soon hopefully! YAY!