***





Sunday, May 24, 2009

LiFe IS bEaUtiFuL!

I ran a 5k the day before mother's day- Saturday May 9th 2009. My mudda, sista and I ran it. I sucked. But I'm happy I did it and I will definitely do more 5ks... YUP

You notice in the pic how much shorter I am than the other two? .. no wonder I sucked. They beat me. Audrey did the 5k in 28 mins. My mum in 39 mins and then me... 41 mins- LAME It's not my fault I have short legs! And my hips were killing me. But all these excuses aren't going to stop me. I will keep running.

EiGhT days! Gracie will be here in 8 days. I can officially say I will have a baby NeXt WeEk!

I love the show Still Standing. It makes me laugh.

I'm excited for Blake's first Father's Day.

The End!

8 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

NJ

Amanda! I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it!! And no worries about the 5k time, the fact that you finished is awesome!!

Anonymous

Wow! You guys are awesome! Congrats. I couldn't run 5 feet let alone 5k. I'm so proud of you all. And I agree with Nikki....just finishing is the greatest!! Way to go....and thanks for the WONDERFUL "Thank you" card. YOU are awesome!!

Kaycee

you guys have so much fun together!

Denise Christiansen

what a GREAT pic! i love it! i am sooooooo proud of you sweetheart. you are lookin grrrrrrreat!!
i cant believe it! the time is flying by for me! wow its so cool to think you and blake will be parents just like that! well not really just like that. it has been a long awaited dream come true!!!
ahhhhh! i'm so excited!

The Dahls

You look so good in that pic! I'm so excited you'll have a sweet little baby for father's day. You 2 deserve it. Congrats again!!

Anne

I am WAY EXCITED for you! Being a mother is the best!
Anne

Nat

I don't care how fast or slow you ran it, I am so incredibly impressed! Way to go, all three of you. And I'm beside myself with excitement for you. Being a mother is indeed the best!

Bishop Family

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations Amanda...you will be an awesome mom!!