***





Monday, May 18, 2009

Longest 2 Weeks!

Blake came to bed after I did last night and he lays down and says "This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life." I totally agree. And we have about 2 to 3 weeks left... we are SO excited. It's fun to see my sweetie so excited about something. YAY!!

We met Jenna's mom for the first time the day Jenna told us she picked us. Then we saw her 2 more times after that. So we are well on our way of getting to know her mom. Saturday we met Jenna's dad for the first time. He made us burgers and mmm the best-tasting, softest Snicker doodles EVER! And we watched a movie. It was great to meet her dad. He is very nice and a great cook to boot!

Thursday night Blake and I went to Jenna's mom's house and had a bonfire and we roasted hot dogs and made smores- mmm BOY! I love smores. Chocolaty, melty goodness!!

I'm looking forward to hanging out with Jenna again. She's awesome- as I've said many times before. :o)

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

i guess no matter how one gets their baby the waiting is tortureous! :) The last month is never easy. Hang in there, it will be here before you know it!!

Denise Christiansen

it should go by pretty fast now that you are so busy getting everything ready. lots to do im sure! good luck with all the fun exciting preparations for your long awaited joyous miracle!!!

Andrea & Larry Pillsbury

I am so happy for you! :)