I haven't blogged for a while. I don't know what to talk about.
Today I have felt flustered or something like that.
I'm so excited to meet Gracie. I wish I knew when the inducement date is. I also wish I knew when Jenna's doctor appointments are. I'm so curious to know so much about everything but I don't want to pry or push.
I just found out my best friend Jen is pregnant. WAHOO for her! I'm very excited and happy for her. She is due in December.
I'm so excited for the next couple of weeks to go by. I'm excited to keep getting to know Jenna and I'm also thrilled to meet the little angel, Gracie.



5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
i'm probably almost as excited as you are!
Ditto to Megan's comment!!
Yay I can't wait for Gracie to be here!
I too can't wait to see little Gracie!
i had a good time at walmarts yesterday with you and Blake. fun stuff preparing for a miracle. such gratitude and joy!
Post a Comment