Blake and Amanda, I am so excited for you. I know you've wanted this for a long time. Ok, not to clean out her belly button. You give me hope. Jeth and I are...having problems. I am really truly happy for you. Congratulations!!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
she is so CUTE! i can't get over her sweet face!
Manda! She is so adorable! I need more pictures asap.
I was so relieved when Jonah's cord fell off. Not the falling off part, but afterward! It was so much easier to bathe him! :)
Yeah, there's really no graceful way to deal with the cord... it's always pretty gross!
my kids always had their cord fall off fast. Like at a couple days old. I couldn't wait until it fell off. cute picture and background.
Blake and Amanda, I am so excited for you. I know you've wanted this for a long time. Ok, not to clean out her belly button. You give me hope. Jeth and I are...having problems. I am really truly happy for you. Congratulations!!
I'm with you on that one, I always hoped it wasn't me that would see it fall off! It grossed me out way bad.
oh yeah! im so glad for you! thats always such a hassle and worry. great news!
LOL! It really isn't that cute when it first falls off, is it?
Post a Comment