***





Sunday, June 7, 2009

*She loves her hands*

When we swaddle her she pulls her hands out so they are free. She often sleeps this way, one hand by her ear and the other one across her body. Sometimes she has both hands together by her ear. So sweet!


She also loves to suck on her fingers. It is so amazingly cute.

6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Megan Gery

she is such a doll! that last pic especially is adorable!

Hoenes Family

She is adorable. I am glad you are cherishing every moment, because before you know it they are running around!

Kaycee

cute!

NJ

just beautiful and so precious!

Matt and Jeni and kids

She is so darn cute! I can't wait to see her again! I can't believe that every time a baby is born, we are sick at my house. It's a curse I tell ya. You just watch...Kalli we will be sick!

Anonymous

keep 'em coming! she's so precious!