Oh my word, she is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! I just cried reading all about her birth and seeing all the pictures. I am so incredibly happy for you guys! What a perfect miracle. Congratulations!!
I came home today and started crying all over again. I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but Pachabels cannon in D isn't in the book you left so I couldn't play it for you. :c (;]) Looking at the pictures you gave me reminded me of how grateful I am that I was able to find you guys among all the thousands of couples there are, because you are such amazing people, filled with so much love and who I know are going to be the most outstanding parents. As much as I hate you both right now ( ;p ) I love you so much and know that Gracie is in the best place possible.
I'm so happy for you both!! Congratulations!! She's beautiful (I should know I work in the baby nursery at the hospital and I don't think every baby is that cute, but she really is beautiful!!) YEAH!!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
17 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Oh my word, she is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! I just cried reading all about her birth and seeing all the pictures. I am so incredibly happy for you guys! What a perfect miracle. Congratulations!!
what an angel! congrats to the new mommy & daddy!
she is soooo gorgeous!
what a cutie! i bet you two are just so in love! super gorgeous pictures!
Love the dress, she looks adorable in it! And congrats to you guys. She is precious.
So sweet! I am loving the dress and bow!
I came home today and started crying all over again. I don't know if you did it on purpose or not but Pachabels cannon in D isn't in the book you left so I couldn't play it for you. :c (;])
Looking at the pictures you gave me reminded me of how grateful I am that I was able to find you guys among all the thousands of couples there are, because you are such amazing people, filled with so much love and who I know are going to be the most outstanding parents. As much as I hate you both right now ( ;p ) I love you so much and know that Gracie is in the best place possible.
she is adorable! What cute pictures!
I'm so happy for you both!! Congratulations!! She's beautiful (I should know I work in the baby nursery at the hospital and I don't think every baby is that cute, but she really is beautiful!!) YEAH!!
OH, What a cutie and what a blessing.
Amanda she is beautiful! What an amazing gift!
So presh! Thanks for letting me come last night, it was so awesome seeing you with her!
Wow! How surreal! I am just so excited for you two! Congrats!
YAY! what a cutie! i love the little dress and quilt too. congratulations to you both!
She is beautiful. How strong you both are. How amazingly strong Jenna is--how self-less and wonderful she is!
Congrats to you both. Is she missing me yet? Cause I am ready to come see her again soon!
Oh cute! I'm so excited for you guys
She is so beautiful and chubby! Look at those cheeks, I love it! Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your amazing little blessing!
Post a Comment