***





Monday, August 31, 2009

Anniversary and Adoption

Blake said I can plan whatever I want for our anniversary. Something I've always wanted to do hmmm I wonder what I'll pick.. hehehe

We have our 2nd of 3 meetings with our caseworker today. WAHOO! that means the next one will be right around finalization and sealing :) that makes me smile. I can't wait to be sealed to my little doll!!

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

It's Me...shell

I wonder what you'll pick! And that's so exciting that you'll soon (relatively) be sealed to your little lady. We did sealings on our anniversary and it was just so cool to know we were sealing families together.

The Prescott's

Ah, that's so cool that she will be sealed to you soon! =)

Kaycee

so what ya gonna do for your anniversary?

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

i think you have mentioned always wanting to come to England...you'd have to wait 3 months, but hey that would be a cool anniversary gift! :) So excited to hear about when you will be sealed, that will be awesome!!

Denise Christiansen

i cant wait!!!! it will be pure heaven!!! ohhhhhh!