***





Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gracie is 3 months old today!

These pics aren't her "official" 3 month pics because I took them and as you can see I am not very good at taking pics... plus she didn't smile once!!















The 2nd meeting with our caseworker went well yesterday. She is transferring to the Salt Lake office though so we are getting a new caseworker. Anyway, that's that!

10 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Brittany Marie

CUTE! I love the red and white!

I'm glad your visit went well!

Jenn

She is soooo cute!! I think she even looks a little bit like you. Know that whenever you pull out the camera when they're smiling take a pic fast b/c they will stop smiling.

Kalli and Derek

Very cute, I think you did a great job. She looks so different, I haven't seen her forever, I miss you guys where have you been.:)

It's Me...shell

Fun pictures! i am loving those buttons on her jumper

Jenny Lou

I think you did a great job on the pictures. Plus, she's so cute that she doesn't even need to smile!!! :)

Hollie and Mike Christiansen

cute pictures, fun to see her. Smiles are hard to catch at first and then you can't get them to stop! :)

The Prescott's

Aw, Gracie is so cute. I love her little red outfit!

Jody and Lacey

Those are such cute pictures! You did a great job. I also think she looks like you. She gets cuter and cuter I don't know how that is possible because she has always been so cute. I love the picture updates!

NJ

She's adorable Amanda!

Denise Christiansen

oh my gosh! she's so big! i miss her so much! you guys need to get out more! i have a gift from aunt connie and girls. come over!!!