Wednesday, September 2, 2009
My Little Craft Projects
I've been in the craft mood these days. I love doing crafts!! This is what I've been working on the past 2-3 weeks...

I just now finished this.. ^^^ Like my toesies in the first pic hehehe. It's just a stool for when Gracie needs help to the toilet or sink when that time comes. And for her to stand on and help me bake :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Cute!! I have found some really awesome crafty blogs...there are links on my blog under the second set of blogs. Hope you guys are doing well! It was so good to see you while I was in Utah!
Very cute! All of it!
all of your projects have turned out way cute! I am going to have to hit Michaels.
Amazing! I love the quilt and the diaper bag. You are so talented Amanda!
I am so impressed with your creations. I especially love the quilt! ;)
the little stool is adorable! i love that you're already thinking of how she can use it. you're such a cute mom. :)
that poem on the stool is so cute! you are a busy mama making all these cute things!
Cute! I love crafts. And I swear all the people we know who are having babies around the time we are are having boys.
I love the pic where Gracie has her arm around Junior, that is awesome! You are the craft queen, I need your help! You need to teach me how to do such cute things!
All of your recent crafts are so cute! I love them! Way to go.
Post a Comment