***





Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I WON!!

Shoppers-Sherlock had a give-away. $20 to Flowerz in Her Hair (both sites have a button on my blog, to the left). I won!! YIPEE This is what I got with my winnings:
A cream beanie,Close ups of the flowers and bows:

Cute as a Button flwoer, khaki Stretch Crochet headband


Curly Korkers, Thanksgiving turkey, and Monogram Bow :)
DO check out both of the sites :D

Yesterday my pal Krystal invited me to her house to make bracelets. She made one for her little girl and I made these two for Gracie:

One for Christmas and the other to match the shirt I want her to wear in our little family pictures. The picture doesn't do the colors justice. The bracelet matches the shirt colors perfectly :)

9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Hoveys

You're so lucky! The bows are adorable!!! I love Gracie's dress, too!

It's Me...shell

Very nice! I love winning things!

The Daleys

Lucky!

Jenn

I can't wait to see the family pics!

Kaycee

cool! I have never one anything before.

Emily Scothern

Awe! You lucky dog you! Your bracelets are cute!

Denise Christiansen

So here I am sitting up this late while u and Blake Gracie and dad are in slumberland. I ate too much!!! I have a pain in my upper abdomen and I fear ir will b another rouh night. I'm so tired. But I thouht since I can't watch tv I would see if Anything interesting is on my familys blogs. What fun and excitement reading and seeing the fun stuff u won and made!
I can't wait to se her in her cute dress and beads:)

Kalli and Derek

How cute! I love free stuff! Little girl bracelets are the best, I don't have enough of them, I should make some too.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey

Have you checked out my blog regarding your sweet sweet baby stat guessing skills? You totally swept everyone. LOL