I'm worried about my pup. He is just so skinny. He's always been skinny but he's a skeleton now. The pic doesn't even show how skinny he really is. I better take him to the vet. I hope they can figure it out and fix him. :( Poor Junior!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Wow, Junior is boney. Madison, on the other hand, tips the scales at 103 lbs. Too bad she can't share the wealth.
Poor Junior. He really is sooooo skinny. I wonder why?
do you think it could be jealousy towards Gracie?
Well he eats a ton so I don't think so. Maybe he has a virus or worms or something, ew
oh sad. :(
Oh Poor little guy
thats really sad. it has always concerned me. well at least his ears look clean! lol
Did you take him in? If so, what did they say? He is skinny like Sophie.
Post a Comment