I was in need of some sort of hair change. My hair looked dull and so I figured the change would be color. I didn't want to pay $70 to get my hair done (like I usually do) so I paid 8 bucks and got the box color- Loreal. I dyed my hair all by myself- which actually isn't the first time. But this is the first time it seemed to turn out really well- if I do say so myself.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Hey I just did mine too. What color did you use, it may be the same! I used Loreal Feria
It looks great. I have been thinking about doing the same thing.
I totally agree with you. I love it. I have never had a good experience dying my hair by myself, if it looked anything like yours I would do it more often!
It looks lovely. You look good to me.
you are indeed a girl that loves change and sprucing up. your blog and hair look great! ours as well:) i love it
oh, I like!!
Cute!
CUTE! I love the color. It looks really good. I should have you color my hair too. ;)
Very pretty color. I love it.
Very cute!
Post a Comment