It's official! Gracie is ours for keeps!! YAY Then the sealing is tomorrow and her blessing on Sunday. What a fabulous week!
Pictured above from left to right: Blake's sis Chelsi, his mom Denise, his dad Bob, Blake, me and Gracie, my sis Audrey, my mom Jenine and my dad Mike, my brother's wife Shelly, my Grandma and Grandpa and the nice Judge Kay.



14 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Ha ha you crack me up. Congratulations!!!!!!!!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! How exciting!
Oh that is soooo wonderful Amanda!!!! Congratulations!!! You are such a beautiful family!!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Good Luck tomorrow, that is going to be such an amazing day for you all. :)
Congrats to all of you.
Yay! Congrats!
OH THAT'S WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you! We're going to try to make it to your blessing and lunch-in, but we'll see if we can get there in time!
So awesome! You all look fabulous and SO HAPPY!!! Have a wonderful weekend filled with all those people that you love around!!
So happy for you!! The BEST part is coming in just a few hours from now!! YAY!!! I hope that it is wonderful. See you on Sunday.
Congratulations! Gracie is adorable, I really love her headband.
Hope the rest of your exciting weekend goes great!
Congrats again!
What a cute little family and what an amazing weekend. I'm so excited for all of you!
WOOHOO!! Congrats you guys, I am so happy for you!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
That's really wonderful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment