This is Jenna's sister in law. She showed me your blog a while ago and I have to say that I'm so happy that your family got to be sealed together. What a great experience! Gracie is adorable, and you and Blake look like you're on cloud nine.
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
13 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
At last! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you 3!!
Yay! I love the photos! Congrats!
Congrats! that's so great!
Adorable pictures! Congratulations!
This is Jenna's sister in law. She showed me your blog a while ago and I have to say that I'm so happy that your family got to be sealed together. What a great experience! Gracie is adorable, and you and Blake look like you're on cloud nine.
Congrats! I'm so happy for you both!
What a wonderful thing. I am so happy for you guys. What a cute girl Gracie is.
Those pictures are so touching. You are all so joyful. I love it. I'm so happy for you! And Gracie's little fur-lined coat is adorable!
I am so happy for you, you have the cutest little family and now it will last forever, how fun! Congrats.
Oh Amanda! Congrats! That's wonderful!
You guys look so cute! I'm so happy for you and your family!!
That is SO wonderful!! I am so happy for you guys- the pictures are fabulous!
congrats! you three make a beautiful family! i think gracie looks like the two of you, she's a perfect fit :)
Post a Comment