***





Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gracie is 6 months old!!

She turned 6 months on the 1st of December. She is so happy and smiley. I adore her!! Blake does too :)
She loves her baby food and wants to eat what we eat so when she watches us eating she stares at us with her mouth open like a little bird.
She's getting 2 teeth. I'm pretty sure they are her k9 teeth and she is going to look like a sweet little vampire soon.
My Sister in law Chelsi took these pictures of Gracie yesterday and I found it hard to pick out my faves to post on here. Anyway, Enjoy!

















I love her little smirks and constant smiley face. She laughs so much. She makes me laugh too :)


Ain't she a doll!!!

9 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

The Asper's

Manda, she is so cute! Oh I miss her so much, I really didn't get to see you enough before I left!

Megan Gery

she is a doll. i love her big smile, and that hat is too cute!

Jenn

What a cutie! I can't believe she's so big already!

It's Me...shell

Cute pictures! I love that leg lift in the last one

Kim

What a cutie pie! I love her rosy little cheeks!

The Hoveys

Stinkin' adorable!!!

Jody and Lacey

She is so cute! She looks so much different from when she was born. She is such a sweetie!

Kaycee

what a cutie! can't believe she is already 6 months

linnylou

very adorable pictures! we need to come see you guys again!