I LOVE those dresses! They are SO CUTE! I want to learn how to make them, they look hard though. Thanks for making Abbey a dress, I love it! she will too.
Dang right Brinlee's is the cutest!! he he ohhhhh I can't wait! It took me forever to get back to blog surfing! Love it Amanda! Brinlee will love it too!
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
8 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
those are SO CUTE!!!!!
They turned out GREAT!!! You should be proud of yourself. I love the little ruffle on the bottom of Brinlee's....SO CUTE!
I want to make more but I'm not feeling very good today. Maybe another day eh?!
brinlee is CUTE!!! same with others but fell in love with those colors!
I LOVE those dresses! They are SO CUTE! I want to learn how to make them, they look hard though.
Thanks for making Abbey a dress, I love it! she will too.
Those are super cute! Good job!
So cute. Now I want to make one.
Oh my gosh, these are so darling! Wow, I'm impressed. I want them all!
Dang right Brinlee's is the cutest!! he he ohhhhh I can't wait! It took me forever to get back to blog surfing! Love it Amanda! Brinlee will love it too!
Post a Comment