***





Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MR LANDINI!

I wanted to do a post about my cute nephew Landon! He is 6 and a great big brother to his sister Brinlee and will be a great big brother to his soon to come baby sister (In August/September). He's a great little student.
He is the son of Jeni, Blake's sister, and Matt. Landon was the first nephew I met when I became part of the Christiansen family. He has two older cousins but at the time they lived in North Dakota and the 7 other nieces and nephews weren't born yet. I remember the first time I met Landon he was 1. He showed his muscles and loved dancing with Uncle Blake. Yep, my first memories of Mr Landini! LOVE YOU BUD!

6 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kalli and Derek

You are so cute!

Matt and Jeni and kids

He looked at this in shock, like, is that all about me?!? It was sooo cute. Thanks Amanda! You made his day.

Matt and Jeni and kids

thank you amanda i love you and gracie. and blake.

Matt and Jeni and kids

He he, he wanted to get back on and look at this entry and he tried to type this yesterday but it wouldn't let us post (he tried like 5 times), so i put on exactly what he typed yesterday! if you notice, he kind of forgot blake for a second, then it hit him and he said. "i almost forgot blake"..he he he

BusyB

what cuties!!!!! congrads on the little one crawling! Ahh now your going to be twice as busy!!!

Denise Christiansen

This was a sweet post Amanda. I appreciate how u try to have a close relationship with our family and make the kids feel important to you. They love you. Thanks so much. Those pics are so full of life and personality! They made me lol!