Updates:
Blake: We are working on opening up the Hawaiian Shaved Ice shack, right across from burger stop and sill's cafe. We hope to have it up and running before Memorial weekend. Come for a cool treat!! Blake has been going to TONS of auctions and buying wicked cool things for cheap and selling them on KSL
Gracie: Still not crawling :) She is so content sitting on her spread out blanket and playing with her blocks. We try to get her to crawl or walk but she just doesn't want to right now. Which is fine. She will eventually. She's saying some sentences: I did it! I love you. What's that? Who's that? Where's your toes? She says new words everyday. A new one from yesterday was Star. A couple cute stories. I was getting her dressed on Saturday and had just gotten on her onsie and was looking for her pants and she lifted her legs up in the air and said "I did it!" Another thing, yesterday, I was lying in bed with the blanket up to my chin and gracie was sitting next to me facing me and she said "where's your __" I couldn't understand her last word. She tugs on my blanket and looks like she's trying to see under it and said again "where's your__" then she lifted up her foot and wiggled her toes. So I lifted up my foot and said Toes! then she repeated "toes!" Yeah it was cute. Her birthday is in less than 3 weeks :) I'm excited.
Me: I'm halfway to my weight loss goal. 15 pounds down 15 to go!! I'm almost to where I was before the Prednisone made me gain 20 pounds. I did a 5k on Saturday with my pals and Ms Gracie. I walked with Gracie in a stroller and my friends ran it. I finished WAY after them but they were so nice to wait for me :) it was a great time with some great friends.
This Month: I'm going to my cousin's cabin in a couple of weeks for a weekend then over memorial weekend I'll be going to Montana with my cousins. Lots of fun to come! Then the day I get back from Montana it will be my baby's birthday!! AAAH! She'll be one, done with bottles and soon to be walking. She's growing so fast!!!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
I will come to your Hawaiian shack when it's up and running! yum!
Gracie is so cute! She is a good little talker. enjoy the time before they become mobile.
I am so glad you made it half way through your weightloss goal! wahoo!
I am so excited for the cabin and Montana! we will have fun!
YAY for sweet Gracie. She is getting so big! I love that baby.
Wow, that's a lot to be saying before she is even one!! Her cousin - same age - only says mama and dada. Obviously she is a girl....big vocabulary! I would love to come see her sometime if that's alright. One!! can you believe it's been that long!
Carolyn
Love her! You're doing so great, Amanda - you are awesome!!
great Blog!
what a fun time for you guys! We'll be sure to stop by the shack while in layton
Yes! I love shaved ice!! What a fun summer thing to do. And I'm so impressed with your weight loss. Way to go! You're my hero.
Post a Comment