***





Sunday, June 13, 2010

Check me out!

My friend did a post on her blog about her quirks. Well, I thought I'd do the same. But I'm sure most people already know them since I'm pretty much an open book... I dunno, we'll see :) My "weird list":

I count: each step when I go up the stairs, how many brush swipes of mascara on my eye lashes, how many gulps of water I guzzle. Also, when I play a card game, I find myself counting my cards over and over!

I'm afraid to be organized in fear I'll become obsessed and never stop. (hence my unorganized house)

I must sleep with a pillow over my head

I feel guilty when I eat sweets

I love the movie Clueless and usually watch it when I'm sick

I say "how fun!" a lot and blake says it's fake, but I'm really sincere when saying it

I use and over use exclamation points!!!

Here's a couple gross ones: I like to clean out ears, mine, blake's, gracie's, the dog's- whoever's!

I like to see all the dots on blake's biore strip when he's done with it (EW I can't believe I admitted that!)

I sleep a ton! I always have. If I'm tired, I fall asleep

I'm a bad driver. I've never had a ticket but I've gotten in plenty of accidents- woe is me!

I can tell by looking at someone's fingers if they play the piano

I can tell by looking at someone's mouth if they've ever had braces. It's not the teeth, it's the upper lip!

I HATE the sound of popping fingers, toes, backs, necks- anything.. it makes me cringe!

I'm afraid of the dark, fish, birds

I like to say off the wall things or random/some times inappropriate things just to see people's reactions- it makes me laugh

Speaking of laughing, I laugh at pretty much everything. EVERYTHING tickles me. Laughing is my favorite. Just saying "tickles me" makes me laugh. ha. HA!

I procrastinate in fear of failing

I went to school for interior design but really really SUCK at decorating

But I must stop blogging cuz my dog is being a sick-o! Please do tell me your quirks. I want to know!

5 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Our Family

Love it.

Kaycee

Fun post!! You are an odd duck, but I like it!!

Anonymous

Don't feel bad about the bior strip, I'm much worse! I love popping zits and squeezing out blackheads-esp. when a whole bunch comes out!:) and I'm a picker. pretty much anything, but sunburns are the best! I like to see how big a piece of skin I can get at once! Suddenly looking at a bior strip doesn't seem so bad, huh?

Kim

Those all seem pretty normal to me! Ha ha! Or maybe you and I are both wierd?! I always use an exclamation point! NO matter what! see?!

I can't think of any wierd things I do at the moment other than, I stand on one leg to brush my teeth :) And I pretty much don't realize I'm doing it.

Audrey

Your dog is being a sick-o?