Alright! This post is not cooperating with me. The pics are not in order and it really bugs me, but I'm unable to do what I want with them. Too complicated.
ANYWAY
She loved her cake. I asked her if she was all done and she said "no no"
She's ONE can you believe it!! She had a bit of a Tinkerbell theme :)
Her Tink and Friends cake I made. I couldn't have done it with out the guidance of my mum.



11 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
ahhh what a cute bday! bet she had a blast :) what a sweet heart love the green outfit and props on the cake!!!! I love little chairs for little ones : ) that just makes me laugh because watching them get into the chair is priceless!
Gracie looks like she just loved her b-day! And the cake you made turned out so cute. Way to go!
gracie is such a doll!
and i love the cake!!!!
It was a way fun party! She's so cute she doesn't even look like she was sick. She had a good time even with her sickness...good little thing!!! :) You are very talented too with the cake!
She is a little cutie, and it totally sounds like she needs to teach Karalee how to say some words! Looks like you had a pretty fun party!
really cute fun party for her! I love that cake!! YOur mom did that?
Happy Birthday to Gracie! Wow, I can't believe she's already a year old. Her birthday party and cake were so cute! How fun.
Darling cake! Have fun because it will go by even faster this year!
Love your blog!!!! Oh my Gish!! That pic of Blake looking over her shoulder and she's looking down too floored me! I can finally see Blake in her!! Such a neat miracle!
So your cake is the prettiest fun creative neat cake I've ever seen!! It was a wonderful evening. I can tell she wasn't feeling good in her face in the cake eating pic. Bless her heart. She was such a good sport!
I love the birthday cake so cute. It looks like little Gracie had a great first birthday! Happy Birthday Gracie!!!
FUN! What a cutie she is!
Post a Comment