I love that stage I am so happy for you Gracie!! Hey Amanda I am making my blog private so I need your address so you can look at my blog my is ktthornburgh1@gmail1.com talk to you later oh and by the way I am off face book too :( sorry
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
Yeah Gracie!!!!!!
Now when will that snow shack be open ;)
That is exciting! She is on the go. better start to baby proof!
I love that stage I am so happy for you Gracie!! Hey Amanda I am making my blog private so I need your address so you can look at my blog my is ktthornburgh1@gmail1.com talk to you later oh and by the way I am off face book too :( sorry
Post a Comment