



Gracie went from soooo scared to walk to walking with in 24 hrs. She also went to nursery for her first time yesterday. She heard the kids playing upstairs at church (the nursery is upstairs) and she went right up and I put her in there then I left after a couple minutes- she was totally fine the whole time! What a trooper!
Yes I said walking! She is 16 and a half months old and ta da! FINALLY taking steps. I've been walking around with her holding her hand a lot the past couple days. Then I thought "I'll give her a toy, we hold onto each side, then when she feels steady I'll let go." That way she doesn't notice I let go.. the first time I tried it, she took 4 steps! The most she has done is 6. She's so big now!
PS the pics of her on the horse- I used to have a horse just like then when I was a lil tyke :)



7 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
that picture of the 3 of you is about as precious as it gets. So cute!
I can't believe how big she is getting... seems like she was just a lil baby yesturday. She is such a doll:) You are awesome:)
So cute:)
She looks so big in these pictures! Well done on the walking little Gracie!! That is awesome!
That pic of the three of you could be blown up and framed if it weren't for that stinking food table in the background! What a great shot for being just kandid at your favorite neices baby blessing! ;)
She is so stinkin cute!!!! I love all those pictures. She sure has grown up.
You have such a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment