I am thankful for Blake. He loves me and his little girl so much. He's a great guy and to have him love ME is something to truly be grateful for. I feel lucky every, single day.
Hey I took this great pic!:) I wanted to have a closeup of the two of you to examine how you looked together as a married couple!:) haha. As you all can see you are made for each other! Love all your posts and pics. I've been trying to catch up on all my kids blogs. I'm not real good at keeping up but I've enjoyed all your thankful comments. Bring Gracie over more so I can get in on some of those hugs!!:)
Husband, Blake, and I met on a blind date just after Blake returned home from his mission in May of 2005. We knew we wanted to get married right away and we were married September 9th 2005. We adopted a baby girl, Gracie, June of 2009. And these are our stories...
4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:
So cute!
I love that picture of you guys, so cute!
Hey I took this great pic!:) I wanted to have a closeup of the two of you to examine how you looked together as a married couple!:) haha. As you all can see you are made for each other! Love all your posts and pics. I've been trying to catch up on all my kids blogs. I'm not real good at keeping up but I've enjoyed all your thankful comments. Bring Gracie over more so I can get in on some of those hugs!!:)
Ps. Looooove your tree and stocking holder!!! You're amazing!
Post a Comment