***





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Counting my blessings: 2



I'm so grateful for people who think of me and my family before they give their things away. I enjoy hand-me-down clothes and toys for Gracie, I love hand-me-down furniture, decorations, blankets and even clothes for Blake and me. I'm so grateful for stores like the DI, Savers and Kid to Kid that provide me with a less expensive way to put clothes on our child's back and shoes on her feet. I love yard sales. They help me so I'm able to give a great Christmas to my sweet daughter. I'm not ashamed to shop second hand and to get hand-me-downs. I get excited for a sweet deal and am so thankful to those thoughtful people who give their stuff that they have no more use for, that we can use, to my family.

3 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Kaycee

I totally agree! I love hand me downs and shopping at second hand stores is great! I am in love with kid to kid.

Anonymous

Me too, Amanda. I dearly love bargain shopping on KSL ads or yard sales or whatever. DI I love. Nearly my entire house has hand-me-downs or some of the above in every room. And I LOVE it when I get given clothes or shoes. My sis passed away 5 years ago and I was given a lot of her clothes. I'm still wearing most of them and feel proud to do so.

Kati

I second that!