***





Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I did it! I actually did it!

For some deep down weird reason I've been against new years resolutions. But I did it this time. I need to get them on "paper" to make them for real!

*Lose 10 lbs by March
*then Lose an additional 10 lbs by Mother's day
*Go to the temple once a month- we used to be so good at that- so we have to get good at it again... Gracie sitters??
*FHE every monday
*Adopt another child :)

What are some of your resolutions?

4 Marks. Feel free to leave yours.:

Carolyn

Amanda, I would love to tend Gracie. Either your house or mine (you could visit other temples down here). I'm on the 10 lb diet too!

Denise Christiansen

I Way to go girl! That's awesome my New Year's resolution was to learn 10 pounds by March also! With me being sick all week I have a head start. I have lost 3 1/2 pounds yay!

Kaycee

that is awesome! you can do it! My goals are to get healthy, and be a better mom

Kent, Krista and Family

OOOOOOH I love these. They're good